November 1, 2012

Let's Go Vote

Check out Melanie's blog....Inspired in Style for election ideas.

Inspired in Style blog board for election day

Here is what happens when you get old.  
Yesterday, Lenny and I had this conversation.  
(I am thinking he was not wearing his hearing aids!)

Tommie: We should go vote tomorrow.
Lenny: Why do you need to go to Lowes?
 (Lowes is a big box hardware store.) 
Tommie: I said...we need to go vote.
Lenny: I guess I will stay home. 
 I don't think I need anything from Lowes.

Well, today we are going to vote and then 
I guess we will go by Lowes just to see if we need anything.

Getting old is not for sissies!!


P.S. I just had a call from Cindy, one of the CTP reps.
She thinks they sell hearing aid batteries at Lowes!

Maybe there is hope!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment