April 26, 2012

On the way to IRA!



Well, Gladys Knight got the boot on
Dancing with the Stars
but she was great.  
I glad she got to do Motown 
with all her friends.
Oldies but Goodies!

I didn't make anything this week during
the three hours of show time.

I am getting ready to go to IRA.
The International Reading Association 
is meeting next week in Chicago.

CTP will be in booth #1811.

I will be doing three "in the booth" presentations:
Playing and Learning with Cooties
Games for Word Work
Making a Literacy Quilt

I will post pictures when we return. 
(I just have to remember to set by DVR!)

If you are attending the conference be sure to come by to see us.





1 comment:

  1. I've always been hesitant about hiring cleaning services, but I took a chance with this one, and I'm so glad I did! The team was professional, efficient, and they didn't miss a spot. If you want to experience the joy of coming home to a clean space, this "https://www.kdcleaningny.com/" is for you.

    ReplyDelete