June 17, 2011

You are a Winner!


                   Who would have thought that  
       there  were so many ways to use library pockets!!!
Close this window

I loved all of your ideas. 
It was impossible to choose 12.
So, everyone is a winner.
Anyone who sent me your idea(s) and mailing address
will receive two packages of your choice of
library pockets.


Make up the project that you submitted
and email a picture of it to me. 


I would love to share your great ideas featuring
our great products.

Thanks for playing. 
We will do another give away next month.

If you have not registered as a follower of this blog
why don't you do that now!

We are planning to do something special for just the followers.
Don't be left out! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I know I left an idea, but not sure if I left my address. Will you let me know? I am sorry for the trouble!

    ReplyDelete