July 14, 2011

Bookmaking-It's Your Turn

Rozanne Williams wrote the Learn to Read series and many other emergent readers for Creative Teaching Press.  She has a great blog which emphasizes the hows and whys of teaching reading and writing to young learners. 
Check out her blog.
http://rozanneandfriends.blogspot.com/



Close this window

To read sample pages from the book go to 
 http://www.creativeteaching.com/p-3415-what-goes-together.aspx and click on sample pages. In her most recent post Rozanne shares a writing activity to go with the reader. Go to her blog to see a really cute book that a class made.

You have seen some of my ideas and one of Rozanne's books.

Now it is your turn!
Close this window 

Many of my ideas came from Bookmaking Bonanza (It's my favorite.)
I would like to share the book in e-book form with 10 of my followers. 

Here is what you have to do....
Send the following to  tommie.netzer@creativeteaching.com
(I cannot respond to you directly on the blog.  You must use my email!)

1. Send me a picture or idea for a book that you have made with your class.
2. I need your email address.  Some personal information about you would be nice.
I like to know my followers.
3. Register as a follower on my blog.  All my followers are my favorites!
4. Respond to my email by July 22.  I will chose 10 winners on that day.

Winners will receive a code for your e-book.  You will log on to CTP and download your book. 

Fast, easy, and FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment