October 30, 2011

NAEYC



I am all packed up and ready to go!


This week I will be in Orlando at the
National Association for the Education of the Young Child.

Isn't it much easier to say NAEYC???

I will be doing three presentations in the
CTP booth and one called
"The People in our Neighborhood"
for a larger group on Thursday at 11:00.

This is one of my favorite conventions.
I love these teachers.
They are my heroes!

From the Wisdom of Mr. Rogers

When I was very young, most of my childhood heroes wore capes,
flew through the air, or picked up buildings with one arm.  They were spectacular and got a lot of attention.  But as I grew, my heroes changed, so that now I can honestly say that anyone who does anything to help a child is a hero to me.

If you happen to be at the convention
be sure to come by to visit at the CTP booth #516.  

1 comment:

  1. You were awesome & inspirational at the NAEYC Conference in Orlando! Thanks for all the great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete