August 27, 2012

Dots on Chocolate


Chocolate never goes out of style.
Check out these ideas from Melanie.

See all the pictures at CTP
or visit your local 
teacher supply store to see the 
new stuff in person.







From the Wisdom of Mr. Rogers...


Learning and loving go hand in hand.  My grandfather was one of those people who loved to live and loved to teach.  Every time I was with him, he’d show me something about the world or something about myself that I hadn’t even thought of yet.  He’d help me find something wonderful in the smallest of things, and ever so carefully, he helped me understand the enormous worth of every human being.  My grandfather was not a professional teacher, but the way he treated me (the way he loved me) and the things he did with me, served me as well as any teacher I’ve ever known.

Look for the wonder in small things!

Celebrate the enormous worth of 
every human being!

Learning and loving go hand in hand!


0 comments:

Post a Comment