December 8, 2012

My Favorite Post

Since I am so technologically challenged Kelly Murphy, the online marketing guru from Creative Teaching Press, set up my blog and posted for me for a while.
Then, in June of 2010, I boldly announced.... 
Today, I shall become a blogger.

Kelly offered me some advice…

• Keep it short and sweet.

• Use pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words!

• Don’t get too commercial.  (However, I always try to mention that my projects feature wonderful products from Creative Teaching Press.  http://www.creativeteaching.com.)

• Post often and be personable. Try to create some followers.

It seemed like good advice. I think I was pretty successful with all but the first one. I was never short, but sometimes sweet!

For 2 1/2 years I have chronicled my life.  Since I am coming to the end of by scheduled blogging I spent some time last week looking back over some of the old blogs. What impressed me most was how Trevor and Kate have grown. Hopefully, I have grown a little too. Mostly I have just gotten older.

This is one of my favorite pictures from one of the past blogs.  
Kate looks like she is basking in a ray of sunshine.  Trevor looks like he is singing.
The picture brings joy to my heart and reminds me of a song....




May There Always Be Sunshine!



May there always be sunshine.
May there always be blue skies.
May there always be children.
May there always be you.

May there always be stories.
May there always be music.
May there always be (people)
(who) care (about) you!

May there always be sunshine.
May there always be blue skies.
May there always be (teachers)
as special as you.

by Dr. Jean
(with a few adaptations by Tommie)

May you bask in sunshine and blue skies 
and enjoy all the stories and music of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,

    I really like your blog, it's really useful for me.

    outdoor solar lights for walkway Solar Pathway Lights Outdoor Garden Path Decorative Stake Light Dual Color LED Landscape Home Decor Sogrand Waterproof Bright Yard Decorations Stakes For Outside Walkway Driveway Patio 4Pack : Garden & Outdoor - Online shopping from a great selection at Sogrand Industry Inc Store.

    Visit Now - https://www.amazon.com/shops/sogrand

    ReplyDelete